Progressive and engaging dinner events incorporated into your conference program helps to create excitement and gives the opportunity for delegates to build relationships, live the company’s culture and celebrate their achievements. It can also be a great chance to showcase the location and what makes it special and different to other destinations guests have experienced in the past.
Points to consider:
- What would it take to engage and excite your audience?
- How can we get your guests to network and build substantial relationships?
- What are the key messages that you need to deliver to your audience?
- How can we draw highlights from the day’s program into the evening event?
- What are the key achievements worth celebrating?
- Is there something special in your chosen destination that is worth showcasing?
- What about Event Styling and Entertainment to really add the WOW factor.
It is important to build anticipation in your evening events. For example: The first night can be more casual with a program designed to enable guests to meet and mingle.
Following nights build the excitement or possibly provide free time with options for a ‘dine around program’.
The final night being the big celebration, the culmination of the entire event.
To assist you in answering these questions please call either Ruth or Cheryl at Synergy Events on 02 9977 5546, we will be happy to work with you to design a successful and memorable event.
What our clients are saying . . .
“Synergy Events were refreshingly different and full of creative ideas, showing the upmost professionalism from start to finish. Every angle was covered, every detail addressed. Ruth was both courteous and helpful and put a lot of thought into making the event special for our guests. The venue was exactly what we were looking for, as was the theme and they created an occasion that was unique and enchanting. We received overwhelmingly positive feedback from the media – they absolutely loved it!
AD, Blackmores Ltd