Executive Assistants are known for their ability to plan and coordinate with excellence. We’ve seen EA’s that are the backbones of their organizations, time and time again. But when it comes to large scale events, we believe that pair event management companies, or professional conference organizers (PCO) – as they are sometimes called, with your best EA and you’ll see the results amplify.
What your EA can bring to the table
The EA is an asset to you and your business. Senior Executive Assistants are established professionals with proven managerial and operational abilities. They know the leadership team’s goals, business culture, challenges and areas requiring growth and change– which equals a wealth of “insider” information that can be drawn on to ensure your event is in line with your company objectives and your expectations.
A good EA can perform under pressure, prioritize demands and is flexible, all of which are necessary to produce successful events. They have established networks throughout your business and know who to “go to” when decisions and direction is needed and how to motivate others to get on board.
In short your EA has a critical role to play in executing a successful event or conference.
Partnering to Capitalise on Innovation, Expertise and fail safe solutions
When an EA partners with a savvy PCO or Event Management Company, they unlock the efficiency and effectiveness of internal knowledge combined with industry experience, innovation, creative skills, experience and contacts that will produce much more than just an outstanding event.
What does working with an outsourced partner on events look like?
- Working alongside your leadership team and EA, providing mentoring for the strategy, design and planning from start to finish. The result? A high quality and seamless outcome, team kudos for a great result and confidence in their ability to pull off a great program, on time and on budget, that meets the ROI of the leadership team.
- Creating an event reflecting the leadership vision, brand and business needs. The Result? With experience bringing into reality business vision and goals we create the event strategy, keeping outcomes and delegate needs in mind, to create an experience to connect, inspire and reward your audience, building community, brand loyalty and a sense of belonging and producing targeted outcomes.
- Assess your resources skillset and time available to do the job. The Result? Being a mentor to your team, planning the execution of your strategy, sharpening and developing your internal team skills and standards to keep them on will provide value in high quality experiences, negotiation ability, streamlined planning processes that get results and wow factor without paying more than you should. We become a trusted and valued member of your team.
- Creating a high quality and engaging program to suit a budget, destination, timeframe, venue, audience and time of the year for your ultimate event: The result? Knowing a huge range of destinations, plus having established and trusted supplier networks, and buying power with hotels, travel partners, venues, audio visual providers, speakers and entertainment, and merchandise suppliers means we can craft the experience of a lifetime, while delivering value, providing the essentials where value can be seen, avoiding hidden costs and monopolies.
- Efficient project management tracking and reporting. The result? With our proven project management systems, processes and reporting we provide assurance, save time, reduce risk, keep contractual commitments and gain trust with leadership teams with reporting on the big picture, plus small detail when needed.
- Developing a meaningful budget that won’t blow out. The Result? With proven experience with the ability to set accurate estimates at the beginning and rework the numbers based on new decisions throughout the process by an experienced event manager means you get a great result without compromising the experience or quality, avoiding costly pitfalls that can often be unseen by the untrained eye. We can often save our fees and more with our negotiations, creating a win win situation for the client and event partner.
How an Events Management Company can Support Success
An Events Management Company, like an EA, is highly organized, flexible and agile. However, as specialists in delivering successful events they will bring to the table extensive knowledge, experience and connections and of course take away the pressure on the EA, who already has a full work schedule.
They will assume the tasks and responsibility of successfully executing your event, providing you with project reporting including timeline, budget updates, risk assessments and deliver creative and strategic ideas to suit your vision. While leaving the business team to focus on managing internal expectations, content delivery, and the freedom to network and build business relationships.
At Synergy Events we pride ourselves in partnering with your team to deliver events that are exceptionally designed, planned and delivered. Call us today to book a free planning and team assessment for your event or conference. We’ll provide our feedback to help create your most success event to date.